Friday, July 17, 2009

Review Policy


THANK YOU for considering Caught in a FAB Romance to review your book!!  I am currently reviewing Romance books at Parajunkee's View in the "Romancing the Weekends" feature.  I will accept Romance books for review (Contemporary, Historical, Young Adult, GLBT, Sci-Fi/UF/Dystopian) and post my reviews at Parajunkee's View, Amazon, and Goodreads, with a 'teaser' post here at Caught in a FAB Romance.

I accept print books and  ebooks (pdf or mobi) although my preference for review is print.  My reviews are based solely on my opinion and accepting your book for review does not guarantee a positive review.  

If you need your book reviewed in a certain time frame, I will certainly work to accommodate your schedule but cannot guarantee to post a review by a certain date.

I reserve the right to decline review requests for any reason.

Please contact me at lovesfabromance@cox.net to request a review.

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment