Friday, July 17, 2009

Favorite Books/Series

Here are a few books and series I just love, love, love that I think you should READ NOW!!!


FYI - "erotic" often = "menage", just warning you :)



Contemporary/Erotic:

Rachel Gibson's Chinook Hockey books:

Deirdre Martin's Blades Hockey books:

Just One of the Guys is my favorite KH book

Victoria Dahl

Julie James

Laid Bare by Lauren Dane (erotic)

Dirty by Megan Hart (erotic)

Stranger by Megan Hart (erotic)

Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning (erotic)

Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas (erotic)

The Trials of the Honorable F. Darcy by Sara Angelini

And One Last Thing... by Molly Harper

Alice Clayton's Redhead Series

On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves

A Novel Seduction by Gwen Cready



Vampires:
Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse Series

Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress Series

JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood


Chloe Neill's Chicagoland Vampires


Molly Harper's Nice Girls series



Shapeshifters:
Patricia Briggs' Mercy Thompson Series

Rachel Vincent's Werecat series

Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld
my favorites are the Clay/Elena books:
Bitten
Stolen
Frostbitten

Shelly Laurenston's Pack books

Molly Harper's Naked Werewolves:


PNR/UF:

Ilona Andrews' Magic Series

Ilona Andrews Edge series

Karen Marie Moning's Fever Series

Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark

Carolyn Crane's Dissillusionists

Stacia Kane's Downside Ghosts
(It took me a while to get into the first book but I ended up loving this series!!)




SciFi:
Gini Koch's Alien Series

Ann Aguirre's Sirantha Jax series



M/M:
Tigers and Devils by Sean Kennedy (my favorite M/M book!)

Cheating Chance by James Buchanan

Faith and Fidelity by Tere Michaels

Almost Like Being In Love by Steve Kluger

Gobsmacked by L.B. Gregg

She's Got Balls by Mia Watts

The Assignment by Evangeline Anderson

Heaven by Jet Mykles

Something Like Summer by Jay Bell


Historical:
Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series

Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase

Addicted by Charlotte Featherstone (erotic)



Young Adult:
Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy Series


JK Rowlings' Harry Potter Series

Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga

Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher

Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles

Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey Series

Stephanie Perkins:


HAPPY READING!!!






4 comments:

  1. I think you forgot to include Susan Elizabeth Phillips Chicago Stars series. I think it should be in your line-up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot the best written action series out there - Lee Child's Jack Reacher series. I would also recommend the Undead series by MaryJanice Davidson.

    And I TOTALLY agree with you about Touched By An Alien by Gini Koch. I was browsing my local library a couple of days ago looking for something interesting to read. Read the back cover and knew I would love it. I don't have a library card, so I can't check it out, but I have been reading it at the library. It IS made of AWESOME. I'm up to page 170 now, so please do NOT tell me anything I don't know already. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure the last series is by Stephanie Perkins!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! I just found some new books off of this list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete